eCognition is the original object-based image analysis software. And it’s remained the solution of choice for industry leading data providers, value adders and remote sensing professionals for nearly a decade.
eCognition 8.9 available now! Find out more!
Download the eCognition Brochure as a PDF here.
eCognition Developer is a powerful development environment for object-based image analysis. It is used in earth sciences to develop rule sets (or applications for eCognition Architect) for the automatic analysis of remote sensing data. [ read more ]
eCognition Architect enables non-technical professionals such as vegetation mapping experts, urban planners or foresters to leverage eCognition technology. Users can easily configure, calibrate and execute image analysis workflows created in eCognition Developer. [ read more ]
eCognition Server software provides a processing environment for batch execution of image analysis jobs. [ read more ]
The eCognition Suite offers three different components which can be used stand-alone or in combination to solve even the most challenging image analysis tasks.
Features & Benefits
• Superior collection of object based image analysis tools and algorithms
• Different client versions tailored to specific user roles
• Intuitive development environment
• Full integration with existing workflows
• Scalable from a single desktop to enterprise production workflows
• Software Development Kit (SDK)
• Online access to ruleset resources
• Easy-to-use guided workflows
• Comprehensive set of administration tools